PLANT-BASED MOLECULAR GASTRONOMY
Our molecular gastronomy kits contain only plant-based additives. This might come as a surprise to you because molecular gastronomy is often associated with unnatural chemicals.
Looking for a gift to please your vegan friends or simply interested in a plant-based alternative?
Our cooking kits are 100% plant-based. Here are the origins of the 5 main food additives used in our kits:
• Agar-agar is a natural gelling agent made from red algae
• Soy lecithin is a natural emulsifier extracted from soybeans
• Xanthan gum is a natural thickener obtained following the fermentation of glucose
• Sodium alginate is a natural gelling agent made from brown algae
• Calcium lactate is a natural lactic salt produced by fermentation
Looking for products from a Montreal business?
Our products are all designed and assembled in our city. MOLECULE-R was founded near you, more than 10 years ago by Jérôme and Jonathan. Today, it is in the Rosemont district that our small team works daily to make your molecular dream kits happen.
When you order on our website, we also offer you the possibility to come and collect your order directly from our office though the "Pick-up" option. Hope to see you there 😊